ELIGIBILITY: ITE AND POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS
ABOUT THE NGO
Established since 2007, WINGS is the only non-profit in Singapore singularly focused on promoting active ageing for women. In 2013 alone, WINGS offered and ran more than 1,200 talks, workshops, peer-supported learning groups and skills training programmes from their center and through community outreach efforts, benefiting 8,000 participants. Their mission is to empower women to embrace ageingwith confidence by enabling them to take responsibility for their Happiness, Health and Security so that they can make a difference for themselves and their communities.
iPLEDGE / PLEDGE TO ACT
A campaign targeted to empower women to make a commitment for a year in the areas of:1. Health2. Happiness
The campaign will first roll out in Singapore and subsequently to other countries in the region. The third phase will be international.
Create awareness for iPledge/Pledge to Act Campaign
Create awareness for WINGS
Generate awareness for the underprivileged group of
women in Singapore (e.g. women from the lower income bracket, women from rehabilitated centres, women with criminal records, etc.)
Generate interests from members of the public to commit a monetary donation to enable these women to have a chance at re-entering society as a contributing member or to upgrade their skills so that they will be able to lead a better life for themselves and for the people around them.
DESIRED AUDIENCE RESPONSE
Sign up on the WINGS website to make a pledge
Share the pledge via social media with their friends and
Donate an amount via the WINGS website* Money donated to WINGS will be used for a scholarship fund to sponsor education for women in the lower income bracket in Singapore and provide seed fundingv for programmes at WINGS.`
1. Primary target audience: women 40 years of age and above 2. Secondary target audience: women between 25 and 40 years of age
* There is no differentiation in socio-economic status. Age is the main differentiator.
The creative execution(s) should be based on at least two (02) of the following:
1. Banners (Standing X Banner: 2’ x 6‘)
2. Street Banners
3. Flyers (A4 size; full colour)
4. A 30-second video clip for TV with modifications for social media channels
5. Radio advertisement copy and background music
6. Signature campaign idea to inspire participation (e.g.
dance move, a dare, etc.)
Submission of entries for this category could be done
by either an individual or a group with not more than 3
Flat printed designs are to be submitted in maximum
size of A3 (297mm X 420mm), mounted on A2 mounting
All physical mock-ups are to be submitted with protective
packaging to avoid any damages.
Any online/digital medium proposed are to be submitted
in a CD or DVD.
The entries will be assessed using the following key criteria: - Social Objective- Concept Creativity- Design Execution
- Sustainability- Scalability- Campaign Effectiveness
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
All submissions are to be sent in before 20 May 2015 6:30 p.m. at the Make the Change office: 30 Merchant Road, #03-22 Riverside Point, Singapore 058282.
For enquiry, please contact Pedro or Michelle at 6337 5449 or email to: .
• Register online at bit.ly/DFGentryform.
• There is no fee required for registration and participation
in the competition.
• Upon completion of your online registration, please print
the submission label and submit (with all required fields completed) together with your craftwork before or by the deadline.
• Incomplete or inappropriate submission will be rejected.